The Property Maintenance Manager or Property Maintenance Supervisor will supervise maintenance staff and maintain all common areas of the multi-family or other commercial property. The Maintenance Supervisor has daily contact with residents or personnel and therefore is a key participant. The main functions of the position include:
- Give direction to others including maintenance technicians
- Perform daily maintenance of all common areas
- Maintain pool area and spa
- Repair and maintain paint, carpet, appliances, plumbing, heating & air conditioning
- Working with the on-site Manager in managing all maintenance-related and capital improvement activities within an assigned property.
- Initiating, performing & overseeing maintenance projects.
- Turnovers, general maintenance, repairs, maintaining fire systems, grounds upkeep, pool upkeep, and overall upkeep of large multi-family properties.
- Assisting team leaders in carrying out the implementation of various policies, standards, procedures and programs relating to the overall maintenance and upkeep of the properties.
- Handling a variety of facility maintenance requirements.
- Works with on-site Manager to meet and exceed the needs of the facility.
- Develop scopes of work for small improvements/services and seek out qualified contractors to bid the work.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors, negotiating pricing, collaborating on approved vendor list, keeping vendor list updated and publishing the list for the properties.
- General supervision and support for the service maintenance teams at assigned properties.
- HVA certification is typically required.
You must be proud of the environment you control. Candidates must be detail oriented and hard working. A positive attitude with a smile is a must, due to the fact that this role is a front line position to residents, other personnel or customers.
A background check (CrimShield) and a pre-employment drug screen are also typically required.
This site contains links to the major property management companies with properties in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding cities. These management companies have properties in Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale and Peoria.